Sure-Set™ Pure Epoxy
At Aerosmith Fastening Systems, your health and safety on the construction site, is job one. That’s why we ensure that all the adhesives we sell carry the highly recognized ICC-ES and Iampo Certified Approvals. What this means is that these products have gone through extensive and rigorous testing to not only ensure product quality, but more importantly when used appropriately, perform as intended with your safety and the safety of others at the forefront.
With that in mind, Aerosmith is pleased to introduce its new line of Sure-Set™ Pure Epoxy adhesive anchoring.
Sure-Set Pure Epoxy is a two-component 1:1 ratio pure epoxy bonded anchoring system for use in cracked and uncracked concrete under normal, as well as, seismic conditions (seismic category C1). Designed for the most demanding structural applications and rebar connections, Sure-Set™ Epoxy, offers high load capacities when used in conjunction with threaded rod, rebar or steel dowels. The Aerosmith Adhesive System includes a two part adhesive packaged within plastic cartridges, a mixing nozzle is also packaged in with each tube to ensure proper mixing occurs. Dispensing tools and hole cleaning equipment is also available to ensure proper installation. Sure Set Epoxy is a 100% epoxy resin that has been formulated with no MXDA, Phenol, N-Methyl Pyrrolidone, Bisphenol A, Phthalates or VOCs. This formulation exhibits minimal shrinkage which makes it ideal for use with oversized holes. In addition, the extended gel time also allows convenient use in deep holes and when used in high ambient temperatures.
Suitable for installation in CRACKED CONCRETE, UNCRACKED CONCRETE, REINFORCED CONCRETE & STONE.
- Structural applications in cracked and uncracked concrete
- Building façades
- Post installed rebar connections
- Crash barriers
- The attachment of structural steel
- Rebar doweling
- Sill plate attachments: suitable for horizontal, vertical and overhead anchoring applications.
- Can be used with threaded rod diameter range 3/8” – 1-1/4”
- Can be used with reinforcing rebar #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8 and #10
- Storage life is two years (24 Months) in dry conditions, when kept at temperatures ranging from 41°F to 95°F
- High load capacities (see ICC-ESR 4412) for performance data
- Easy access when using designed nozzle into pre-drilled holes
- Can be used in wet and or dry environments
- Sure-Set™ epoxy enables the user more working time before adhesive set up
- High bond strengths when fully cured
- Hard natural stone
- Solid rock
- Solid masonry
Approvals and Listing:
ICC-ES ESR-4412 Cracked and Uncracked Concrete Category 1
Code Compliant IBC Listed (International Building Code)
Code Compliant IRC Listed (International Residential Code)
Code Compliant FBC Listed (Florida Building Code)
Code Compliant FRC Listed (Florida Residential Code)
Code Compliant COLA Listed (City of Los Angeles)
Tested in accordance with AC308 and AC58 for use in structural concrete and masonry
Adhesives Brochure with Performance Data:
Aerosmith Sure-Set™ Pure Epoxy
|Part ID||Product||Cartridge size||Carton Qty.|
|PE-10||Sure-Set™️ PE-10||10 oz (8.5 fluid onces)||12|
|PE-21||Sure-Set™️ PE-21||21 oz (21 fluid onces)||12|