The Aerosmith® Toggle Bolts are drywall and hollow cavity anchors that are specifically designed to be used in drywall/wallboard and other hollow base materials where expansion anchors typically do not work or perform well. The toggle bolt is a two component system consisting of a machine bolt in either a round, mushroom, or flat head and a spring wing. Sizes range from 1/8” to 1/2” in diameter. A variety of different lengths can be used, depending on the application and thickness of the material, before entering the hollow cavity.
- Attachment of insulation
- Suspended ceiling hangers
- TV brackets into hollow base materials
- Picture hanging
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable for various wall thicknesses
- Fast and easy installation and removal
- Available in a variety of head styles
- Product made from carbon steel
- Clamps the back of the base material providing resistance.
- Hollow block
Anchor Component Materials:
Carbon Steel - Zinc plated
Aerosmith® Toggle Bolts
|Part ID||Product Name||Description||Overall Length||Diameter||ANSI Drill Diameter||Box Qty.||Carton Qty.|